Saturday, April 7, 2012

Vinyl and Scrapbooking

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fabulous day!  I was hoping to enjoy some spring weather today but instead I woke up to SNOW!!!  Crazy!


Anyways I had a few question about how to incorporate vinyl in your scrapbook projects.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE using vinyl in my scrapbooking/cardmaking projects.  I like using it because I know that the vinyl will stay forever.  I don't have to worry that over time the vinyl will start to loose its stickiness.  I also like it because sometimes it is really hard to put adhesive on little letter and elements.  I don't have to worry about smearing glue all over my project with vinyl.


Here are a couple paper crafts that I have made using vinyl:




I added the word 'AMERICA' on a scrapbook layout!  I love the shiny and smooth texture it adds.


I have such a hard time creating cards for men.  I have a lot of cricut cartridges but they are all cutesy, not manly....  I was really excited that EAD DESIGNS creates these awesome vinyl rub-ons.  There are so many cute ones.  You can check them out here.


Be sure to head on over the EAD Designs and check out all the vinyl and rub-ons that you can use in your papercrafts.  See you next Saturday with another fun vinyl project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment