Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank You- Leaf Card

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  Does your weekend seem to go as fast as mine do?  LOL  Anyways, I wanted to share a card I made last week with you.  This card first started out really really simple.  I didn't have the twine on it at first.  I thought it looked a little "blah" and threw some of my favorite twine on it and it really made it pop!  I love my Timeless Twine!

Here is what I created:

Items Used:

  • Paper- The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby), Bo Bunny
  • White Gel Pen
  • Cricut Expression Machine
  • Cricut Cartridge- Sophie
  • Corner Chomper
  • Stamp- My Pink Stamper
  • Twine- Black Coffee (You Can Find It Here)

See you all in a little while:)  Have a twine-tastic day!
Hugs!
-Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy

1 comment: