Monday, April 16, 2012

Personalized Teacher Gift With Vinyl

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday.  We are working on our house this weekend.  We are getting pretty close to be moving in.  The painters are coming next week.  We hope to be in the end of May or the first of June.  I can't wait until June because I have some awesome projects in the works to share.  Lots of cool home decor ideas using vinyl from EAD Designs.


I was thinking about what holidays are coming up and I remembered that teacher appreciaiton week is May 7-11.  I came up with a super easy and affordable gift idea to give to those special teachers.


I made a post it note holder.  All you need to make one is:
  • Chipboard (4 inch square)
  • Paper
  • Binder Clip 
  • Mod Podge


After I was done I thought it needed a little extra something.  I pulled out my cricut and a font cartridge.  I grabbed my favorite vinyl sheets from EAD Designs and cut out a letter.
No worries if you don't have a cutting machine.  EAD Designs has an awesome design center where you can create your own and they cut it out for you:)  How awesome is that?!
I am sure any teacher would like a personalized gift :)  See you all next Saturday with another vinyl project.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and personal gift. A great way to recognize a great teacher! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete