Friday, April 27, 2012

Guest Designer- Lisa

 I am so excited to share another guest designer with you today!  Check out what my friend Lisa created:
*************


Hello and welcome to my Guest Designer post for Inking It Up Crazy With Kassidy!!!  I am so excited to be here and for you to be joining me!  Since the Easter season has just passed us I thought now would be a great time to get some of those photos printed and in my scrapbook.  Here is a look at the double LO I have made:
Materials Used:
 Patterned Paper: Paper Studio, Martha Stewart, and Stampin Up!
 Journal Tag Studio 112
 Title's made out of We R Memory Keepers 4 X 6 Paper Pads EK Success
 Edge Punch Studio 112 
Stamps Stampin Up! 
Decorative Ornaments ( Easter Eggs )
Ink: Memento, and Memories 
Glossy Accents 
Sharpie Pens 
White Gel Pen 
Jolee's Stickers 
Metal Hinge 
White Brads


Thanks so much for stopping by and a BIG thank you to Kassidy for letting me Guest Design on your page for a day!!!


Thanks a bunch Lisa!  You did awesome!
Be sure to check out Lisa's blog here:

1 comment: