Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Dog's Heart Is Full Of Love- Create A Critter

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic day!  Last night, I decided to make a card using one of my favorite Cricut Cartridges (Create A Critter).   I usually use the same cuts, so I changed it up this time.  I used a cut that I have never used.  I loved how it turned out and how super easy it was to layer.


Check it out:






Recipe:


If you are looking for dog stamps, Mr. Cricut Crazy has tons and tons of cute dog stamps.  Be sure to check them out here:  http://www.mrcricutcrazy.com/

4 comments:

  1. Totally adoreable! I love this cart! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kassidy! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kassidy! I just wanted to pop over and say congratulations on making the Creative Team for Memory Miser! I can't wait to get to know you better!! I'm already a follower and love your work! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete