Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcome Door Decal

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday.  I am super busy unpacking and putting together our new home.

I am also so excited to share all the projects I have going on.  LOL it seems like the house building process has took forever, especially since I am so excited to start decorating our home.

I wanted to share a cute and fun idea to dress up any door.  I wanted to start off by doing our front door.  I still need to stain it though.  I will share that entire process in a few weeks.  I decided to dress up our door that is inside the garage (man cave).  

EAD Designs has the cutest welcome signs!  You can check them out here:
http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/search&keyword=welcome&category_id=0



I love how much this little vinyl decal added detail to the door!  It was so super easy to put on the door too.  Another plus :)


See you all next week with another home decor idea.


Product used:

2 comments: