Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Personalizing The Cooler

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!  I wanted to share a super simple and easy project using vinyl with you today.

This past week my hubby went to scout camp as a leader.  They needed to take a couple extra coolers to keep some food in.  I sent some of our up with him but first I wanted to add our name to them so they don't get lost among all the others.

I used my cricut die cutting machine and a basic font cartridge.  I then picked out a color from my favorite vinyl from EAD Designs and went to town.


If you don't have a die cutting machine, no worries EAD Designs can create something just for you.  Check that out here:



Be sure to pick up some of their fantastic vinyl sheets here:
http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&path=52&product_id=2283

No comments:

Post a Comment