Friday, July 6, 2012

Decorating My Scentsy

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having an exciting weekend.  I wanted to share a fun project with you today using a scentsy candle warmer.

I recently got a new scentsy catalog from one of my friends and was browsing through it the other day.  I found some decals they were selling to decorate the scentsy warmers.  How cool is that?!

I didn't find a decal that I was really digging...  I decided to use one of my favorite decals from EAD Designs.  I love love love these cute little flowers (lots of different designs on one sheet)  You can find them here:
http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&path=50&product_id=2191 



I really love that I have the option to choose what color of vinyl I want the flowers in.   EAD Designs is just awesome like that.  They also carry TONS and TONS of different designs and decals to decorate your candle warmers with.  You can check out all the other designs here:
http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/category&path=50


  I chose the flower one this time since it is summer, I can't wait to change it up this fall and winter.  So much fun!!! 

See you all next week!

1 comment: