Monday, July 2, 2012

Mustache Cups

I wanted to share a fun project with you all today.  I found some really really really cute vinyl decals on the EAD Designs website a few weeks ago and just had to have them.  I knew what I wanted to make right away- some cute mustache cups.
Right now I have been seeing lots of fun and bright colored cups everywhere I go.  I purchased these ones at wal-mart the other day and they we so super affordable!  I think I may have to go back and purchase all the colors they have.


Aren't they just darling?! Think how much fun these would be for kids, family reunions, cook-outs and much more.  I can't wait to pull them out for our next get together.


Be sure to head on over to EAD Designs and pick up your mustaches :)
http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=mustache&category_id=0&product_id=3272

1 comment: