Saturday, July 28, 2012

Vinyl is not just for your front door

    Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic day.  Today I am just hanging out watching the Olympics.  Go USA!!!  Woot Woot.
    I finally got my computer to read my memory card this week.  I am excited to share this fun and quick project with you.
    I wanted to dress up a few of our inside doors. I have seen people have "Pantry" and "Laundry" on their doors and it looks darling.
I found a super cute PANTRY vinyl decal in the EAD Designs shop but I couldn't find any LAUNDRY vinyl decals.  Normally I would be bummed but I knew that EAD Designs offers custom orders.  I simply typed them up a little email and said what I wanted and the BAM it was in my mailbox a few days later.  Talk about speedy service!


Products used: 
See you all next week :)

1 comment: