Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick Or Treat Goodie Bags

Happy Saturday Everyone!  I hope you are all having
a FABULOUS day!  I am super excited to share a 
quick project  that I made for halloween using some
darling halloween stickers from EAD Designs!

Where I live we don't get too many trick or treaters, 
so I always do a little extra something for them.
This year I decided to make little goodie bags.




Using stickers from EAD DESIGNS is
a great way to mass produce a bunch 
of treat bags:)

You MUST go check out all
the ADORABLE stickers in the store!
There is some for every holiday and
occasion you can think of!  The christmas
stickers will go fast!  Be sure to pick some up!
The best thing is all the scrapbooking products
SHIP FREE!!!!!

I love all the fun vinyl decals, wall art, custom designs,
and stickers that EAD DESIGNS offers.  
There is something for everyone. 
Too many things to choose from :)

2 comments:

  1. These look adorable Kassidy! I'd come.......I mean my kids would trick or treat at your house to get these treats! I'll be sure to check out the store :OD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute ! and love the super fast creation when having to mass produce, thanks for the tips and off to see the store :)

    ReplyDelete