Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Spooky Pumpkin Full of Guts

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all  having a FANTASTIC
October Saturday.  We are just trying to stay warm here in
Utah... youwould think Christmas was just around the corner
with all the snow on the ground.  Anyways, I still have a few
Halloween projects to share with you before I start the fun
Christmas ones.

My favorite thing ever this time of year is PUMPKINS!  I
love love love love PUMPKINS!  I am really not a huge
fan of carving pumpkins because it gets so cold here and they
don't last very long at all.  I like my pumpkins to last until
Thanksgiving.

So I was browsing that fabulous EAD Designs Website and
I found this darling vinyl pumpkin face!  YAY now my pumpkin
will last forever!
http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=pumpkin&category_id=0&product_id=2495
I made sure my pumpkin was clean and dry before I
added my vinyl.  It turned out FANTASTIC!  I Love it:)



Check out all the fun vinyl decals to dress up your halloween
pumpkins here:  http://stencilwords.com/ocart/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3518

1 comment:

  1. omg wish I had my cricut and vinyl 20 years ago would have been so much easier that freezing cold hand and pumpkin guts.....came out terrific!

    ReplyDelete