Monday, October 3, 2011

Guest Designer for CraftJunkieTooo

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited to be a guest designer over here at
Craft Junkie Too!  I just love Miss Tracy, she is such
a sweetheart.   Anyways, I wanted to share a fun and
easy project with you for Halloween.

All you need is:
  • Cricut Font Cartridge (Happy Hauntings)
  • Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge
  • Paper
  • Adhesive (Sticky Thumb)-best ever!
  • White Gel Pen
  • Twine or Ribbon
  • Cropadile




To make this banner I cut the letters and
squares out with my Cricut.  I assembled 
them together and used my cropadile to
punch the holes so I could add my twine.
I added a little detailing with my white
gel pen.  This banner is super duper easy 
to put together.  It took me only 30 mins
from start to finish.  Thank you so much
Tracy for letting me be a guest designer.
I had a blast! 

Have a SPOOKY day!

1 comment:

  1. I so need that Cartridge. That font is SPOOKtacular!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete