Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Week Day 5- Birthday Cards

I am so excited to share the special things I have planned this week for all of you. I have a lot of design team posts this week with a BIRTHDAY theme. I thought it would be fun to make an entire week of birthday projects! I have asked some of my awesome friends to join in! So far we have showed invites, decorations, party favors and gift wrapping ideas:) Be sure to check out those projects if you haven't yet!

For today the theme is: Birthday Cards! Here is my project:
Recipe:

Smily Cards Cartridge (found on the Gypsy)

Cardstock

White Gel Pen

Stickles



***********


Check out what my fabulous friends made! Be sure to check out each of their blogs to get the recipe and see what other amazing projects they have!






8 comments:

  1. Super cute projects everyone! :)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great b-day cards! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good time making my card and I love seeing all the projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! What a FUN- FILLED Week it was!!! Thanks for sharing all these great projects and of course, allowing me to be a part of it!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete