Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Week Day 1- Invitations


I am so excited to share with you the special things I have planned this week for all of you. I have a lot of design team posts this week with a BIRTHDAY theme. I thought it would be fun to make an entire week of birthday projects! I have asked some of my awesome friends to join in!

For today the theme is:

Birthday Invites


Here is my Project

Recipe:
Celebrations Cartridge Paper- The Paper Studio Maker Gel Pen Ribbon Face Stamps- Peachy Keen Stamps (Everyday Character Faces Set) Stamps- My Pink Stamper (Sweet Baby, Pinkalicious Sets)
I added this fun personalized stamp from PSA Essentials to the back of the invite!

You can pick one up at:

http://www.rossomersquare.com/by-brand-psa-essentials-c-88_297.html Rossomer Square is generously offering 30% OFF PSA Essentials products until 4/22/11. Purchasers can enter PSACRAFTERS at checkout to receive this discount.


Check out what my friends made! Be sure to check out each of their blogs for instructions and other amazing projects! You won't want to miss out:)

***************


TINA SANDRA

Thanks so much Raven, Tina and Sandra! You all did amazing:)
Be sure to check back again for tomorrows Birthday Project:)

15 comments:

  1. the projects are awesome!!! Great job everyone! TFS! I need to get one of those custom stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love all the detail you put in on it.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com
    www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your custom stamp Kassidy! Also love the birthday projects. Cant wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the invitations, they are all so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great invites. Thanks for sharing them.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are just sooo cute!!!!!
    thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. I love handmade invitations. Love the colors.
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all adorable! I LOVE them all!

    ♥Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Invites! Thanks for letting me Guest Design for you today! It was fun!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so cute! I love your balloons Kassidy! They are perfect for a bday celebration at any age (plus I love the little faces...hehe) Thanks for the week of fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what creative and great invite cards! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've made an invitation too.. but it's all BOY!! I love seeing these ideas..
    parkernana5@cox.net
    ps... happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete