Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthday Week Day 3- Party Favors

I am so excited to share the special things I have planned this week for all of you. I have a lot of design team posts this week with a BIRTHDAY theme. I thought it would be fun to make an entire week of birthday projects! I have asked some of my awesome friends to join in! So far we have showed invites and decorations:) Be sure to check out those projects if you haven't yet!


For today the theme is:

Party Favors


Here is my Project:




I decided to make the sour cream treat containers. These are super easy and fast to make:)

I will put a video on my blog this weekend. I used some paper from Bo Bunny and a fun stamp from My Pink Stamper.


Check what my friends made! They did an amazing job, be sure to check out each of their blogs for instructions and other fabulous projects!


TRACY AMBER KATHY

Thanks so much Tracy, Amber and Kathy! You are all amazing;)

Be sure to check out the PSA Essentails Blog Hop Here:

9 comments:

  1. I am always looking for ideas... I search no more (well maybe a lil more :))
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Kassidy -- love your sour cream containers. :) Thanks for inviting me to be a guest designer -- I had tons of fun making these.
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I love sour cream containers...so versatile! TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These favors are so much fun! I love your sour cream containers! They are so cute! Thanks for inviting me to be part of the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Kassidy....these are all GREAT ideas.....I look forward to seeing tomorrows projects!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects! Can't wait til tomorrow.
    Esigmon at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas. Can't wait to see more.

    lanejoy1@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what I call perfect party favors, I so loved the bag. I will be having my kids 1st communion favors and birthdays.

    ReplyDelete