my Cricut Imagine. I purchased this machine
a couple months ago. I was so super excited
when the UPS man knocked on my door. I
had been clearing out a special area in my craft
room just for the Cricut Imagine.
I hurried and set it all up, did the update and was
all ready to start playing and....
it would NOT work.... I tried 100's of times
with no luck. I finally gave up and called the
cricut support line. They were so awesome,
they had me try lots of things but still nothing
worked. I sent my machine to have them
get it fixed and a few days later a new one
arrived. I was so excited because this one
WORKED! I started to play around with it
and I thought it was okay... the colors weren't
bright and bold like the projects I have seen
using this machine. It seems like the colors
were dull and sometimes not the same as
pictured in the cartridge handbook. I got a
new cartridge in the mail this week and was
so excited to try it out when I got home. I
started to print some images and I was very
disappointed... I decided to change the black
ink cartridge (I had only used the Cricut
Imagine only 4 times) I didn't think I needed
to change it. It made all the difference. As
you can see in the picture the new prints are
bright, bold and perfect.
the Cricut Imagine:
- Cricut Imagine Machine
- Cricut Imagine Cartridge- Buccaneer
- Glossy Accents
- String and Button
- Stamp- My Pink Stamper (Everyday Life)
TOP 10 REASONS I LOVE MY CRICUT IMAGINE
I can make a project super quick!
- It requires as much or as little layering that you want to do!
- I can change the colors/patterns in the images!
- It prints patterned paper!
- I can use my Gypsy with it!
- I can use regular Cricut Cartridges with the machine!
- I can use RGB codes and match paper I already have!
- There are SUPER cute Cricut Imagine Cartridges!
- It's a product from Provo Craft!
- EXCELLENT Customer Service!
- It makes my crafting 100% easier