Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Kit From Paper Lovelies

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic Wednesday!
I am so super excited to share the new September paper crafting
kits from Paper Lovelies!  This kit is full of YUMMY Jilllibean Soup
paper!  Be sure to go check out the Paper Lovelies website to pick
up your kit.  Last month the sold out in just a few hours- you really
don't want to miss your chance.

Here are a few samples of what I made with the
fabulous September kit.

Extra Products I used:
Cricut (Preserves Cartridge)
White Gel Pen
Ribbon
Stamp (My Pink Stamper)

Be sure to also visit Paper Lovelies facebook page and tell
them Kassidy sent you:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-Lovelies/140812325955607?sk=info

5 comments:

  1. Come by my blog I have something special for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paper! Thanks for sharing it Kassidy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are great, the papers really are nice & your little details like the bow & twine are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love the strawberry!!

    ReplyDelete