Friday, August 12, 2011

Let's Get Detailed

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are having a fabulous day!
I am excited to share a very "detailed" project with you.

If you are anything like me, you love and need details to everything.
It drives me crazy when I ask my DH a question hoping to get a
little morethan his usual one word answer...

  I NEED DETAILS...

Well this project is going to start from UNDETAILED to DETAILED...

I had my hubby cut me some wood and had it sanded and then painted

I added some FABULOUS vinyl from EAD Designs
Yes, this is cute just the way it is but I need MORE details  ;)

So I added some distress Ink on the edges for an older/worn look
 Then I added some bling and tulle.
Now that's detailed:)
Be sure to visit the EAD Designs shop and pick up
some vinyl for your next detailed project:)
http://www.stencilwords.com/ocart/
See you next week with another fun home decor project!

8 comments:

  1. Hey Kassidy,

    Great project. I love how you distressed the edges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the same one word answers, but he did a great job with the wood. Being trained as Architect and I a sucker for details too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic details- lots of bang for your buck too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I believe that designing is in the details. Very nice! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete