Monday, July 25, 2011

Exploring Cartridges- Lifes a beach

Today my friend Susan and I are exploring the cartridge LIFE'S A BEACH.

Here is a project I came up with:


Recipe:
Cricut
  *Lifes A beach Cartridge
Paper
  *SEI, DCWV
Brad, Button, Twine, Black Gel Pen

What I liked about this cartridge was:
I really really love the font on this cartridge!  It is super duper cute.  I also love all the
fun cuts this cartridge has.  It is really simple layering and very kid friendly.

Look what my friend Susan created with this cartridge:

Recipe:
Life Is A Beach Cartridge
Computer generated sentiment
Sandy Lion stickers
Eyelet Outlet brads and flower grommet
D.C.W.V, Core'dinations, Echo Park (For the Record) & The Paper Co.
My Minds Eye Lime Twist Twine
Stickles & Glossy Accents
Peachy Keen Stamps
What Susan liked about this cartridge was:
I love Life Is A Beach because it's light hearted and fun.  This cartridge is so versatile.  You can make a fun card or you can make one that is more serious and pretty.  It has a really neat font with it too that kind of reminds me of a tiki hut.  I hope you enjoy this little octopus.  I have been wanting to cut her out for awhile. 

Be sure to stop by Susan's blog for lots of great projects:)

5 comments:

  1. SO cute! I dont have this cart now yo are making me want it...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the flip flops, and you're right the font on this one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great projects ladies....
    I LOVE Life's a Beach....
    I live only 5 blocks from the beach, so I have many uses for this cart....

    ReplyDelete