Friday, June 24, 2011

Winners from Operation We R Grateful (Operation Write Home)

Here are the lucky winners from Operation We R Grateful Challenges that took
place a week ago.  Winners were picked from random.org
Remember, you can still send in your cards to win the GRAND PRIZE;)
If you have any questions, let me know.

Thank you Robyn (My Pink Stamper) for being one of my special guest designers and for giving away one of your FABULOUS stamp sets!

BIRTHDAY CRAZY:
JESSICA S


A HUGE thank you to ScraPerfect for donating some of their AMAZING products for the winners!!!
If you have never checked out their products, you must!  They are one of a kind and so clever!!! 


BEST GLUE EVER:
NICOLE T

EMBELLIE GELLIE:
CARRIE


PERFECT CRAFTING POUCH:
EVANNA


*Winners please contact me at inkingitupcrazy@gmail.com to claim your prizes:)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners- Thanks Kassidy for getting this going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!!! and i just did a happy dance with my girlfriend when I saw I won!!!
    Doot, Doot, Doot, Dootatadoot, doot, doot!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all of the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!! And Thanks so much for this prize. I am so happy to be a part of this cause. Thanks for arranging this Kassidy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all of their products. I love the glue!

    ReplyDelete