Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Are you looking for a fun new challenge blog ?  Come and join us for the challenges over at the Scrapalicious USA Blog!

Have you ever heard of the online store Scrapalicious USA? If you haven't you are missing out! The prices are AMAZING! You can get everything that you need to complete you crafting projects in one stop.


Not only do they have a fun store,
they just started a challenge blog.


Here is what this weeks challenge is:
June is National Accordion Awareness Month (lol) so make an accordion card or accordion flower on your project.

I have never made an accordion flower and gave it a try.  You can find great tutorials on youtube:)

Here is my project:
 Recipe:
This fun paper and brad comes from
my favorite online store:


Need some scrapbooking supplies at an awesome deal?:http://www.scrapalicioususa.com/

Here is the challenge blog:

5 comments:

  1. this is super cute Kassidy!!!!
    I love the shape of the card, did you use the Cricut to cute it out, or is it the chomper???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...I haven't made an accordian fold flower...maybe I'll try it!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. got to try the accordian flower myself:)
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and I love the flower!

    amanbains1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete