Friday, May 27, 2011

You "Bake" me Happy:)

Hi Everyone and Happy Saturday!

I have a really "yummy" project to share with you today.
You all know how I like to add a little pizzaz to plain jane things...
Today the Kitchen Aid got a little makeover.
I was so excited to see that EAD Designs had a fun subway art decoration fit for my Kitchen Aid.

It was so simple to stick on. 
Let me tell you something about this vinyl...
I have worked with other vinyl before that was not the best quality, it gets so frustrating.  Not the vinyl from EAD, it is awesome to work with.





I was so excited to have the finished product!  To celebrate I made
a delicious batch of banana bread:)

Thanks EAD Designs for my Kitchen Aid makeover
and for
Baking Me Happy:)

CHECK OUT THE EAD STORE:

CHECK OUT THEIR FANTASTIC BLOG:

7 comments:

  1. I love this idea. I might actually get mine out more often if it looked that fun. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool! Please send some banana read over to me!;) Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cool Kassidy :)
    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I've been wanting to do something like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so so so cute Kassidy!!!!

    ReplyDelete