Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD Challenge #2 Man Card Using Kraft Paper

I am so excited for challenge #2 for National Scrapbook Day over
at My Pink Stamper!  For this challenge we get to make a MAN CARD USING KRAFT PAPER.  First off, you all know how much I Love my Kraft Paper.  I use it on almost all my projects.  As most of you know, I like cutesy card with bling and full of color.  This was definitely a challenge for me.  I decided to get my fathers day card done early too:)  YAY!

Here is my Project:
Recipe:
Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge
Paper- Kraft, Recollections
Black Gel Pen
Twin
Button
Cuttlebug

Be sure to enter this fun challenge over at My Pink Stamper:

A super fun way to get your fathers day cards done early:)

3 comments:

  1. Great card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The moose is my favorite animal. My classroom is decorated in this theme. Hope you will stop by to see my Kraftpaper card.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete