Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Winner of Cricut Circle Membership!

THE WINNER OF THE 3 MONTH CRICUT CIRLCE MEMBERSHIP IS:



Amy E said...
I love the flowers! I'm going to have to try that!

I own a baby bug, but one of these days I'll graduate to an E2!

I have no idea what my plans are for Mother's Day yet...my daughter won't tell me!'
YAY!  CONGRATS MISS AMY!  SEND ME AN EMAIL INKINGITUPCRAZY@GMAIL.COM AND I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE INFORMATION:) 

I ALSO WANT TO GIVE A HUGE THANKS TO PROVO CRAFT FOR BEING SO GENEROUS!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Amy
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Amy.
    mexicopetshop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Thanks guys! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Everyone!
    I have a question for those who are members of Cricut Circle. I've been debating with myself about weather or not to join Cricut Circle. I know it is pricey for today's economy so before I invest any money, I am wondering what are the PROS and CONS to Cricut Circle? :)

    Thanks for your help.

    Tammy

    tzajc79@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete