Are you ready for a fun new challenge? Go check out the Timeless Twine blog!! There is some darling projects, but first check out the challenge details:
- Project must contain Timeless Twine only. If you haven't had a chance to purchase Timeless Twine yet, you can substitute it for Embroidery Floss. Colors to be Valentine's Day colors (red, pink, white).
- Kraft color must be the base of your project.
- At least one Scallop Shape (ie: circle, border, oval, frame, etc.)
- Project "must" be new.
- Deadline for challenge will be on January 27th, 2012
- Cricut Expression Cutting Machine
- Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge
- Paper: Bo Bunny and scraps
- Face Stamp- Peachy Keen Stamps
- Stamp- My Pink Stamper (Lovealicious)
- Twine- Timeless Twine