Saturday, January 21, 2012

Before and After

    Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fabulous day.  I wanted to share a fun idea with a new product that EAD Designs now offers.  NAIL DECALS!!!!!  Yes, you heard me right, they now offer cute vinyl decals to decorate your nails.  I was so excited as soon as I heard about this new product, I had to pick some up.
    I have a little sister that loves having her nails painted so a few days ago I surprised her with a fun manicure.  We painted her finger nails and waited until they were completely dry.

    Then we added some heart decals and topped it off with a clear coat of polish.  
    These would be great for Valentines day:)

 Be sure to check out the NAIL DECALS!
 See you next Saturday with another fun vinyl project:) 

5 comments: