Thursday, March 3, 2011

Having Fun with Cri-Kit Pens

I decided to change it up today, rather than using all cricut cut. Today I played around with Cri-Kit pens. If you have never tried using pens with your cricut, it is super easy and super fun. Sometimes I get nervous with really detailed cuts with the cricut. With these pens there is no worrying at all. They are so fun to watch in action.
There is a huge variety of pens to choose from: Regular, Neon, Glitter, Metallic and Pastel. I hear the now have Markers (Mar-Kits) to use too:) I can't wait to try those. Cri-Kits is a great company and all the times I have ordered, everything comes super fast. Be sure to check them out at http://www.cri-kits.com and see all the awesome product they offer.
Make your crafting more fun with using Cri-Kits!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I definately will need to try them out!! TFS!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look. Must try sometime! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister bought me all four sets of these pens for my birthday last week! I've been playing around with them too, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, love the pens... I've never tried them. Oh Oh, something else I need to have...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! I don't have the pens, but do have the markers- just don't use them enough. Thanks for the inspiration!

    JulieK
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost got these when I was at the Scrapbook Expo this past weekend...I wish I would have! :( Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I want those pens! I have the ones my bestie bought me for Christmas from Amy Chomas. They have been fun to use too. Thanks for all the great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to use pens in my cricut, soo much fun, great cards Kassidy !!!!!

    ReplyDelete