Monday, January 10, 2011

Exploring Cartridges: Preserves

Woot Woot! Another fun week of EXPLORING CARTRIDGES:) Today Celeste and I are exploring the PRESERVES Cartridge!

Look at this yummy card Celeste made using the Preserves cartridge!

Here is what Celeste had to say about this cartridge:
I was actually given this cartridge as a gift and thought I would use it once in a while. Once I looked through the booklet I fell in love!!! This cartridge has all sorts of card and label shapes as well as images to make tags as well as beautiful jar lids (if you do any canning, or even home decor)! The layers on the images are very easy to cut and put together, I really like it!!
Learn more about Celeste and her blog:
http://www.ccscards.blogspot.com
**************
Here is the card I made using the Preserves Cartridge


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cartridge. This cartridge is really easy to layer with. Very kid friendly and adorable. This cartridge would be awesome for cookbooks and recipe cards as well as making tags for homemade goodies you give to friends. I am so glad I have this cartridge!
*My Pink Stamper has the best stamps to go along with this cartridge too!
The stamp set is called: Fruit and Veggie Puns.
You can find them here:
http://mypinkstamper-products.blogspot.com/

What do you like most about this cartridge?

11 comments:

  1. I dont have this cartridge yet but it is on my wish list! Just waiting for a good price before I buy it! I love your cards....they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards, girls! This cart is definitely going on the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards!!!! I don't have this cartridge but you both came up with some cute cards from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute!! I love this cartridge I make lots of things for my kitchen with it (my theme is apples) TFS

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute cards, I don't have this cart either.
    Looks like this is going on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the strawberry card! This cartridge is on its way to me! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kassidy super cute and I just feel in love with the Preserve cart during my guest week love that cart now and it so perfect for alot of things..
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute cards!! Love that strawberry and the MPS stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the strawberry! its adorable!

    ReplyDelete