Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cooking With Cricut Design Team Challenge- Glitter

Yay! Today is another fun day at Cooking With Cricut! I had such a fun time with the challenge that we were assigned. For this challenge the theme was "GLITTERMANIA". How fun is that?! I made this fun card using the ROCK PRINCESS cricut cartridge. I also used paper from: DCWV, Recollections, My Minds Eye. I wanted to find a stamp that would fit this card perfectly and ended up just making my own little tag that a wrote with a sharpie marker. I added some staples for more of a ROCK PRINCESS look;)

Go check out all the other fun GLITTERMANIA project the design team made. You can even enter this challange too! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you enjoyed my HEARTBREAKER card;)

10 comments:

  1. sooo cute I am so sad that I couldn't finish my project :( with my baby being sick I haven't been able to do any crafting :( TFS

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on, Kassidy! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're card is really cute!! I like your tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...I love pink and I love the rock princess cart myself! I have done several things from it! (Of course some vinyl!!) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card Kassidy, love the colours you used....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the heart and the heartbreaker sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWWW. Heartbreaker or not, such a cute card!!!! I love the glitter of course.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card ! Kassidy love all colors combination
    I'm so glad to be with you in Cooking with Cricut DT !

    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kassidy I love the color combination very cute card. DT friend
    Karla Urea

    ReplyDelete