Thursday, May 24, 2012

Personalizing Photo Albums

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic Saturday!  It is so crazy that we are almost through with May.  Where did this month go?  Anyways, I am so excited for June!  I have some super fun project ideas for you.  If you like new home decor ideas, you will surely love what I have coming up.


In the meantime I have a quick project for you today.  I also have a little secret...  It may seem like I would be the type of person who makes scrapbooking layouts for birthdays, trips and holidays.  That is FAR FROM THE TRUTH!  I don't even have a personal scrapbook...  Crazy huh!


Well I have been organizing my photos and putting them in photo albums.  I wanted to share how I am personalizing the albums.  All I used was some of my favorite vinyl from EAD DESIGNS and a die cut machine.  If you don't have a die cut machine, no worries EAD DESIGNS can create something to fit your needs.  They are so awesome to help anyone out!






Be sure to head on over to EAD DESIGNS and check out their fantastic products.  See you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment