Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vinyl Home Decor Project

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!  It is great weather here, I think I am going to play in the sunshine:)  Before I leave, I wanted to share a fun home decor project with you today.


I purchased a bunch of unfinished wood frames a few months ago.  I like to have a few on hand so I can create a quick gift if I need one.


I cut down a 12x12 paper to fit the size of the frame and attached it with Mod Podge.  I then created some rolled flowers with the extra paper scraps that I cut.




I used some of my favorite vinyl sheets from EAD Designs.  I cut it using my Cricut Expression Cutting Machine.  If you don't have a cutting machine, no worries.  EAD Designs has a fun little design center on the website that lets you create what you need.  How awesome is that?!
This frame was super easy to make and would make a great gift for someone :)
 See you all next Saturday with another fun vinyl project! 

Items Used:
  • Unfinished Wood Frame
  • Paper- Cosmo Cricket
  • Mod Podge
  • Scissors
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Cricut Expression Cutting Machine
  • Calligraphy Cricut Cartridge
  • Vinyl Sheet- EAD Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment