Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall Design Team Finale

Today is a bitter sweet day... It is time to say goodbye to the Fall Design Team. I have enjoyed so much working with them and making friendships. I have learned so much from all of them and I am so glad that I got to have them on the design team. So needless to say, I am sad to see them go and happy to have learned so much from them. Today is their final project for their term. You may see more from them in the upcoming future:) Anyways... their projects this week was to create WHATEVER they wanted. Be sure to stop by all their blogs and leave them som love. They are all amazing!! Enjoy:)



I have enjoyed working with Debbie. She is always so excited to craft! She is so kind to leave comments on everyones posts. Thanks so much For being on the team Debbie!

**************




I always love to see all the detail that Theresa puts into each of her projects. She amazes me each time I see a new project. Thanks so much for being on the team Theresa!

**********


SHERRI
Sherri is such a sweetheart. She is always uplifting and encouraging. She is always so willing to help out with whatever is needed. She pretty much has a heart of gold. Thanks for being on the team Sherri!
***********


RAVEN
Raven is such a cutie! She is so funny and is a great friend. She always thinks outside the box on all her projects. Thanks so much for being on the team Raven!
************

JENNY

Jenny has been so fun to work with. She is always so kind to others and leaves the sweetest comments. She is definatly CRAZY ABOUT her CRICUT;) Thanks Jenny for being on the team!

******************


Sandra always has the best ideas for her projects. She always makes each one special. She is so postive to others. Thanks so much for being on the team Sandra!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you Kassidy, for your sweet words, I had so much fun being on your DT!!!
    Thank you for this oppritunity....
    ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh You are so sweet Kassidy! I will miss being on your DT, and I will miss everyone. Hey maybe we can have a DT reunion in the future LOL! Great projects everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job ladies.. im really sad that this is our last project.. :( thanks so much for letting me be apart of the fall design team. i had so much fun and learned so much from you and the design team members..
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all WONDERFUL!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job DT!!! I love the creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are terrific! I always enjoyed the fall DT's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT job DT! These are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome DT! Great job, love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Kassidy again for having me on your fall DT and thanks to all the other lovely ladies on the team as well, its been a blast to be working with all of you thanks so much Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved everyone's grat ideas!! They did a outstanding job!!

    ReplyDelete