Thursday, October 18, 2012

Jinger Adams Gypsy Queen Clipboard

Hi everyone!  I wanted to share some good news with you, I am now on Jinger Adams design team.  I am so super excited to share a fun project with you using product from Jinger Adams collection.  Today I will be working with the Gypsy Queen collection.  Le me just say how amazingly gorgeous it is.  You must pick it up!
I love how all the paper coordinates with one another and their is even matching embellishments to go along with it.  It totally takes all the guess work out of trying to match papers and ribbons.

For today's project, I decided to make a fun altered clipboard.  I just picked up a plain blank wood clipboard and some black binder clips from an office supply store and started creating. 



 Products Used:

  • Wooden Clipboard
  • Blank Binder Clips
  • Paper- Jinger Adams (Gypsy Queen)
  • Ribbon- Jinger Adams (Gypsy Queen)
  • Mod Podge- I applied about 4 coats on top letting each one dry for about 45 mins before adding another layer. 
If you have any questions feel free to send me an email: inkingitupcrazy@gmail.com

See you all next time!  
Hugs, Kassidy


2 comments:

  1. Super fun project. The papers you used are perfect and the color combo is amazing. great job:)
    {loves}
    Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete